AND Its Impact on the Weather Patterns
- OUR Home planet is undergoing an extended period of accelerating Climate Change.
- The impacts of Climate Change on our weather patterns are worsening exponentially.
- Extremes of change in the temperature, precipitation, drought… are intensifying.
- The time periods within which the changes occur are shortening, therefore the rate of changes are accelerating.
- As an outcome of (1) to (4) above, the frequency and severity of climatic disasters are exponentially increasing.
- The disasters are targeting the planet’s water, soil, food and energy resources, increasing human vulnerability and triggering a die-off.
- Emerging patterns strongly suggest that the consequence of climate change are increasingly more catastrophic, beyond the wildest worst case conditions ever imaginable.
- The period of change could last for years to decades, Millennia to epoch. [Most of that would prove of no consequence to humans.]
- There`re NO known patterns for definitive comparisons of the extent of the changes.
- Unless the adverse affects of human impact on the planet are removed, or substantially reduced, die-off will occur sooner rather than later.